Futurewood decking is an environmentally sustainable and stylish timber alternative
Futurewood is an eco-deck product that’s made from 100% recycled materials. Because of this, Futurewood makes for a very resilient building material requiring virtually no maintenance.
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Won’t rot due to low water absorption
- No splinters, cupping, warping, splitting or twisting
- No painting or staining required over its lifespan
- Double sided and slip resistant
- Installed using concealed deck clips for a stylish finish
- 7 colours to choose from
- 15 year Futurewood product replacement warranty
Futurewood decking has an anti-fungal solution and antimicrobial surface coating which means your deck will be resistant to mold and bacteria. A simple whip around with a stiff bristle broom on a regular basis is all that’s needed to ensure your Futurewood deck looks its best. If it requires a deeper clean a quick warm wash with sugar soap or Wet & Forget should do the trick.
Futurewood can be used in exactly the same way traditional timber can. During our free consultations, we visit your outdoor area and discuss your specific design options. We bring the 7 colour samples along with us and make sure you’re comfortable with the pros and cons of both Futurewood and traditional timber.